Thursday, August 9, 2012

blog changes

I made a few changes to my blog.  One of the changes i made were that I changed my title to "think about it."  Another change that I made was that I changed the background color to rainbow.  The reason for that is because now my background stands out more and because I like colors.  Another thing that I changed was my picture, before I didn't have a picture but know I have a picture and they know what I look like.  The last thing i changed was the I archived my blog just by the years.

1 comment:

  1. diOR(:
    I clearly see you have met the recomendations for the changes you needed to make to your blog, and I really like them! The background is very...you! I like how you added a picture since you previously did not have one. And, lastly, your title is very simple, but it makes you, well...think about it! Good job!

    ReplyDelete